Monday, June 29, 2015

Karen Robards Author Page

The Story: I don't know exactly know where I heard of Karen Robards, only that I've read some of her books before I started blogging, and then 3 right at the beginning, and then none since. Which I need to rectify! Because her books are really, so amazing!

Website

Series: Jessica Ford, Dr. Charlotte Stone, Banning Sisters.

Jessica Ford: Pursuit and her site, my review, Justice and her site, my review.

Dr. Charlotte Stone: The Last Victim and her site, my review, The Last Kiss Goodbye and her site, my review, Her Last Whisper and her site, my review, The Last Time I Saw Her and her site, my review,

Banning Sisters: Scandalous and her site, my review, Irresistible and her site, my review, Shameless and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Vanished and her site, my review, Bait and her site, my reviewShattered and her site, my review, Sleepwalker and her site, my review, Shiver and her site, my review, Obsession and her site, my review, Hush and her site, my review, Hunted and her site, my review, Guilty and her site, my review, Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!