Friday, June 26, 2015

Follow Friday #189, June 26th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Is there a book that you were required to read in school that you actually loved?

A: Nope! All we had to read were Shakespeare's plays, which just aren't my thing, and new novels, but they were not what I would've chosen for myself, and wouldn't now that I've read them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

10 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that I remember any of the books I read in school. The one on my blog was the only one!

    New follower on Bloglovin' - thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read a lot of Shakespeare plays in school. I’m not a fan of them, either.

    I’m a new Bloglovin’ follower.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had a Shakespeare play a year, which wasn't fun. They're just so hard to read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. There were so many books that we were required to read that I just couldn't get into. I almost failed my English classes in 9th and 10th grade, because I wouldn't read the books. There were only a few that I really liked.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/06/feature-follow-friday-required-reading.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I read the books, I didn't really like them. I think if high school reading changed from the classics, to more YA, then there would be more readers, happy readers! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Yep, I remember being tortured by Shakespeare all through high school! His stuff is good, it just gets tedious! Luckily, I loved a few of the books sprinkled into my required reading! Old Bloglovin' follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Shakespeare is just too hard to read in this day and age, what with the language used! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. Hopping through. We only read two plays by Shakespeare - Macbeth and Hamlet. I actually quite liked them. I've never read Romeo and Juliet, which I know is the classic school read.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! I had 4, Julius Caesar, Romeo and Juliet, King Lear, MacBeth, Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!