Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Chris Weitz Author Page

The Story: I saw the book around on Goodreads, and I wanted to read it, but I just didn't have time. And then my brother bought it in New York, and I managed to convince him to let me buy it off him for a dollar, so he wouldn't burn it, though I think he was joking about burning it. And while it took forever for him to finish reading it (because he's not a reader like me, or my mom) I finally got it! And read it, and loved it! And kinda glad that it took me till now to read it, because the 2nd book is coming out next month, yeah!

Website

Series: The Young World Trilogy.

The Young World Trilogy: The Young World and his site, my review, The New Order and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!