Friday, July 8, 2016

Follow Friday #243, July 8th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

The Post Prompt: Show us beautiful book covers in your fave color!


Red and Blue are my favourite covers, and these are some pretty awesome covers with those covers! What about you guys? Happy reading!


GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the covers you chose. Those are beautiful. I have Under the Never Sky and I still haven't read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! These are some of the covers that I think of when I think of beautiful covers :) And it is a pretty great book (and series!) Hope you can read it, and enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!