Saturday, July 16, 2016

Jenn Bennett Author Page

The Story: I saw Kindling the Moon around on Goodreads, and yeah, it looked really great! And then I read it, and it was so great! I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: Arcadia Bell, Roaring Twenties.

Arcadia Bell: Kinding the Moon and her site, my review, my rereadSummoning the Night and her site, my review, my rereadLeashing the Tempest and her site, my review, my rereadBinding the Shadows and her site, my review, my rereadBanishing the Dark and her site, my review, my reread.

Roaring Twenties: Bitter Spirits and her site, my review, Grim Shadows and her site, my review, Grave Phantoms and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Anatomical Shape of a Heart and her site, my review, Alex, Approximately and her site, my review, Starry Eyes and her site, my review, Serious Moonlight and her site, my review, The Lady Rogue and her site, my review, Chasing Lucky and her sitemy review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!