Saturday, July 2, 2016

Week 27 Review: Crazy, Stupid, Fauxmance

From Goodreads:
After Mariely Hinojosa and Cabot Wheeler both break up with their significant others at the same party, Mariely sees a way to get even with both of their exes. Everyone knows that the best way to get over a breakup is a hookup—a fake hookup, that is. Three weeks, all fun, no strings, and definitely no heartbreak at the end.

But somewhere between the sweet hand-holding and melt-your-mind kisses, their fake relationship starts to feel less like an act and more like the real thing…but Mariely's a free-spirited girl from the other side of the tracks, and Cabot's the hot trust-fund guy from the Hills.

They'd never work for real… 

My Review:
Another book in this series, and another series within! And some characters that we have gotten to know previously, and some new ones, as well! And another great set up, and just so enjoyable to read! This was a new author for me, but I really enjoyed her writing!

You have to know that starting a fake relationship, even if it starts out fake, is going to develop into a real one, albeit it might not be a romantic one-maybe a friendship, or enemies. But spending that time with another person, memories and bonds form, good and bad, and those are the bones of a relationship!

We did get to see the other characters in this book, which was really nice! This is a group of people at the same school, and they spend time together. So I really enjoyed seeing these characters, knowing that all of them are getting more books, including Mariely and Cabot!

I really enjoyed their relationship, the fake one, the one that they fell into, and the reasons that they went into this thing. It made for some really awesome reading, and was another light, awesome book in this series! I really enjoyed how it ended, and how we'll get more!

This book was just so awesome, and I can't wait to see more of these two!

Author: Shellee Roberts
Series: Creative HeArts #3, Mariely and Cabot #1
Read: July 1st, 2016
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Love this series! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2016 Book!
Publisher: Entangled: Crush
Published: April 18th 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!