Sunday, July 31, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #98, July 31st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 33:
Be Good, Be Real, Be Crazy by Chelsea Philpot, Betrayals by Kelley Armstrong, The Boomerang Effect by Gordon Jack, Girls in the Moon by Janet McNally, Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst, Pushing Perfect by Michelle Faloff, The Secret of a Heart Note by Stacey Lee

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 6. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

So yeah, a pretty good week, and I'm really excited to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!