Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Christina Henry Author Page

The Story: I was reading several series, and they had the Kicking It Anthology in it, so I had to read the whole thing. And the short story, Red Isn't Really My Color, was in it. At the same time, I found Black Wings on Goodreads, and wanted to read it. So while I did read this series a bit out of order, I've really enjoyed it so far, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Black Wings, The Chronicles of Alice.

Black Wings: Black Wings and her site, my review, Black Night and her site, my review, Black Wings Shorts and her site, my reviewRed Isn't Really My Color and her site, (Part of *Kicking It*), Black Howl and her site, my review, Black Lament and her site, my review, Black City and her site, my review, Black Heart and her site, my review, Black Spring and her site, my review.

Red Isn't Really My Color is a short story in Kicking It, set in the Black Wings world, here's my review.

The Chronicles of Alice: Alice and her site, my review, Red Queen and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!