Friday, January 5, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #13, January 5th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: What are your five most favorite books in 2017? (submitted by Geybie @ Geybie's Book Blog)

Off the top of my head, A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas, Double Play by Kelley Armstrong, The Empress by S.J. Kincaid, The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter, Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff. I think. I haven't finished my Best Books Read of 2017 quite yet, I'm only in the D's, so this is a rough estimate. And doesn't include my favourite authors like Christine Feehan or Sherrilyn Kenyon. Wanted to shake things up a bit!

So it turns out I used to do this meme, so when I went looking, I found this one, and I was creating this post, and then I was creating a label, but it turns out I had already used it, and I went to see what it was. And it turns out, I used it for this meme! So that's why this is #13, not #1! 

What about you guys? Happy reading! 

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful....Welcome Back!!

    I only know THE GOOD DAUGHTER but have not read it.

    THANKS for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Good Daughter was such a fantastic book, with a great mystery/lawyer stuff! Hope you find time to read it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Great list! I've heard god things about A Court of Wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And A Court of Wings and Ruin was a fantastic book! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. A Court of Thorns and Roses series is on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's such a great series that just keeps getting better! Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!