Friday, January 26, 2018

First Lines Friday #350, January 26th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"Some graducations happened in private. Some of these important markers of the next stage of life had no caps and gowns, no orchestras playing the humans' 'Pomp and Circumstance.' There was no stage to walk across or diploma to hang on your wall. No witnesses, either." -Blood Kiss by J.R. Ward

Very true! Because some graduations aren't graduations from school, so why would they need school graduation's trappings? What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!