Sunday, January 28, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #184, January 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 5:
Dark in Death by J.D. Robb, Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs, The Grift of the Magi by Ally Carter, This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong, Triptych by Karin Slaughter

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

Ok, this is a bit longer then I kinda want to do, but there's some really fantastic books coming out, and I'm going to be reading them right away, so yeah, I think I can do this! Hopefully!

Week 4:
Blood Kiss by J.R. Ward, Faithless by Karin Slaughter, The Highlander's Promise by Lynsay Sands, Mask Beneath Her Face by Rafael Chandler

vs.

Déjà Dead by Kathy Reichs, Faithless by Karin Slaughter, Contagion by Erin Bowman, Always by Lynsay Sands, The King by J.R. Ward, The Shadows by J.R. Ward, My Plain Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows, The Highlander's Promise by Lynsay Sands, Blood Kiss by J.R. Ward, A Dangerous Game by Heather Graham

3/4 plus a whole bunch more, yeah, I'm really happy with it! The short weeks thing works! So yeah, happy for this week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!