Sunday, January 7, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #181, January 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 2:
Death Island by Kelsey Ketch, Final Fall by Heather W. Petty

Tour Books: 1. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Well, given what's below, I'm trying something a bit different, and only doing a few books. So yeah, happy with this week. It works.


Week 1:
Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows, Deacon Locke Goes to Prom by Brian Katcher, Extraordinary Means by Robyn Schneider, Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson, Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss, Radio Silence by Alice Oseman, Talon by Julie Kagawa, This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis

vs.

Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet, The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon

Yeah. This is actually kinda sad. But I did enjoy both of these books, and it was kinda nice to have a slow start to the year, a bit relaxing! Hopefully I didn't over-schedule myself with the above! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!