Tuesday, January 30, 2018

We Have the Cover of Thorns and Roses #3.1!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas!

From Goodreads:
Narrated by Feyre and Rhysand, this story bridges the events in A Court of Wings and Ruin and the upcoming spinoff novels.

Feyre, Rhys, and their close-knit circle of friends are still busy rebuilding the Night Court and the vastly-changed world beyond. But Winter Solstice is finally near, and with it, a hard-earned reprieve. Yet even the festive atmosphere can't keep the shadows of the past from looming. As Feyre navigates her first Winter Solstice as High Lady, she finds that those dearest to her have more wounds than she anticipated—scars that will have far-reaching impact on the future of their Court.


Yeah, this cover isn't my favourite. From the beginning, the mix of real and unreal on these covers, I haven't really liked that. But this does have her tattoo, so that's pretty cool! So excited for this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!