Friday, January 12, 2018

Book Blogger Hop #14, January 12th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, I relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: What upcoming titles are looking forward to reading in 2018? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Well, there's so many, so I'll only do a few, and that I can remember! This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong, Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Aliens Abroad by Gini Koch, Cast in Deception by Michelle Sagara, Everlife by Gena Showalter, Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet, which has already come out, and I've already read. I think that's a good number to stop at!

What about you guys? Happy reading! 

8 comments:

  1. ENJOY your books...I hope you get to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me, too! I just wants to read them all! The ones that I have read, have been so fantastic! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Good books on that list! Everglades and Obsidio are two I wanna read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! The two you mentioned, are both the final books in the trilogies, so by now, you know if you're interested in the series :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. These look like great books and I am eager to check them out :) Great list!

    Megan @ Ginger Mom and the Kindle Quest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm so excited for them to come out! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I need to check out the new Kelley Armstrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the series has been so great, and I can't wait for this latest coming out in less than a month! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!