Saturday, January 1, 2022

22 Books to Read in 2022

So time to make 2022's list. 2021 was a bit of a fail, I'm going to have to carry over half of those books, so I better read all of them this year, as well as all of these books! There's just so much to read! But I'm hopeful! I am switching things up this year, instead of a separate Edelweiss and NetGalley lists, I'm going to combine them, and have 22 total ARC's, just to not put too much pressure on myself! But it was interesting to put together the physical list, given that I'm not fully unpacked, and my books aren't all accessible-my YA paperbacks are double stacked while I figure out which bookshelves I'm putting where to fit everything into that room. But I'm working on it! I only have a few more boxes to unpack though! 

This is my version of These Books Will Self Destruct in 12 months without the self destruct. I wanted to read books that I've had for a while, that I really needed to get read, but maybe I forgot about them or that I had them. So I have 2 lists, one for each way I have them, as physical books, as an ARC's, half NetGalley ARCs, and half Edelweiss ARCs.

So here they are:

Physical:
Split Second by Alex Kava 
Feed by Mira Grant (Read March 12th, 2022)
Cold Feet by Brenda Novak
A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon (Read January 18th, 2024)
An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon (Read January 19th, 2024)
The Shadowed Sun by N.K. Jeminsen 
The Mister by E.L. James (Read January 23rd, 2022)
Red Rising by Pierce Brown 
Wandering Star by Romina Russell (Read October 25th, 2023)
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth (Read May 20th, 2022)
These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
The Midnight Jewel by Richelle Mead
Shatter the Suns by Caitlin Sangster 
Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout (Read January 19th, 2023)
Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren (Read March 19th, 2023)
Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith 
The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima
Nyxia Unleashed by Scott Reintgen (Read December 18th, 2022)
Public Enemies by Ann Aguirre (Read January 26th, 2022)
Infinite Risks by Ann Aguirre (Read January 27th, 2022)
Deceptive by Emily Lloyd-Jones (Read January 30th, 2022)
Trust Me, I'm Trouble by Mary Elizabeth Summer 

ARC's:
NetGalley:
The Hidden Blade by Sherry Thomas
Accession by Terah Edun
The Six by Mark Alpert (Read November 28th, 2022)
The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie (Read June 17th, 2023)
Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs (Read January 23rd, 2024)
The Prophecy of Shadows by Michelle Madow (Read August 28th, 2023)
Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson (Read January 3rd, 2023)
The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard
Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski (Read May 28th, 2022)
Obsessed by Jo Gibson (Read January 29th, 2022)
Sweet Unrest by Lisa Maxwell

Edelweiss: 
The Memory Trees by Kali Wallace
Four Three Two One by Courtney Stevens
If Only by Jennifer Gilmore (Read November 29th, 2022)
Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy (Read March 15, 2022)
Madness by Z Brewer (Read January 29th, 2022)
Little Wrecks by Meredith Miller (Read September 24th, 2022)
Love and Other Theories by Alexis Bass
Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman
Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody (Read February 4, 2022)
Shadow Girl by Liana Liu (Read December 30th, 2022)
Future Perfect by Jen Larsen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!