Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Bout of Books Update 6

So yeah, I've finished my next book for Bout of Books, and it was Queen of Myth and Monsters, and I'll be reading Dragon Bones next!

My Reading Journey:

Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
Started On: January 2nd
Finished On: January 2nd, 2:35 PM
Pages Read: 384

The Fox Inheritance by Mary E. Pearson
Started On: January 2th
Finished On: January 2nd, 9:06 PM
Pages Read: 304

Fox Forever by Mary E. Pearson
Started On: January 3rd
Finished On: January 3rd, 3:40 PM
Pages Read: 320

Tangled in Tinsel by Trilina Pucci 
Started On: January 3rd
Finished On: January 3rd, 6:28 PM
Pages Read: 253

King of Battle and Blood by Scarlett St. Clair 
Started On: January 3rd
Finished On: January 3rd, 10:12 PM
Pages Read: 402

Queen of Myth and Monsters by Scarlett St. Clair
Started On: January 4th
Finished On: January 4th, 9:09 PM
Pages Read: 432

Dragon Bones by Patricia Briggs
Started On: January 5th
Currently On: Page 0 of 308

Goals: 10
Read: 6
Pages Read: 1842

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!