Monday, January 16, 2023

Laura Thalassa Author Page

The Story: I saw Becca from Becca and the Books just raving about the Bargainer series, and it sounded good, and I was interested, so I picked up, and loved it, and have since loved every book that I've read by Laura Thalassa and I can't wait tor ead more! 

Website

Series: Unearthly, The Bargainer, Bewitched, The Four Horsemen.

Unearthly: The Unearthly and my review, The Coveted and my review, The Cursed and my review, The Forsaken and my review, The Damned and my review.


Bewitched (Spin Off Series of *Unearthly*): The Curse that Binds and my review, Bewitched and  my review, Bespelled and my review, Bedeviled and my review.

The Four Horsemen: Pestilence and my review, War and my review, Famine and my review, Death and my review, Famine's Homecoming and my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!