Saturday, November 2, 2013

Week 44 Review: Shadow of the Mark

From Goodreads:
Their love could destroy them all.

Through the ages, Marked Ones have harnessed the powers of the four elements: Water, Fire, Earth, and Air. Much about the elements is shrouded in mystery, but one thing is certain: A relationship between two Marked Ones has the potential to cause widespread devastation.

Megan and Adam—Air and Water—are determined to defy the risks.

But the power that swirls inside Megan is growing in twisted ways. And the closer she is to Adam, the closer Megan comes to unleashing a dark force that could spell destruction for the entire Marked line.

My Review:
This book! It was a long wait for it, but it was worth it! I enjoyed it so much, it was just so good, and while I had forgotten a lot of details, yeah, I just enjoyed diving right back into this world! It was just so excellent and enjoyable!

This book was darker, I mean, dark is in the synopsis, and yeah, I enjoyed how the dark permeated the book, and how it affected everything, from their actions, emotions, reactions and attitudes, it was was very good at getting into everything!

And then the drama of the situation that is Megan and Adam in love, because the fact that they are 2 of the 4 elements. And the threat that their relationship poses to both the good guys and the bad guys, yeah, there's just a lot of drama there!

That ending? With the power and the threats, and that lady being alive? Yeah, that was an ending! And I really want to know what's going to happen next! And what it means with the 4 names, and the 5th circle, and the 5th element, I wonder who the bad guy is? Because that's pretty important!

I enjoyed this book so much, and I hope the wait for the 3rd book isn't as long as the wait for this book!

Author: Leigh Fallon
Series: Carrier #2
Read: October 30th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Loved the first book, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: HarperTeen
Published: July 9th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!