Saturday, December 16, 2023

Week 50 Review: Tempting the Bodyguard

From Goodreads:
A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

He can protect her from everyone except himself.

Alana Gore is in danger. A take-no-prisoners publicist, her way with people has made her more than a few enemies over the years, but a creepy stalker is an entirely different matter. She needs a bodyguard, and the only man she can ask is not only ridiculously hot, but reputed to have taste for women that goes beyond adventurous.

Chandler Gamble has one rule: don't protect anyone you want to screw. But with Alana, he's caught between his job and his increasingly hard libido. On one hand, Alana needs his help. On the other, Chandler wants nothing more than to take the hot volcano of a woman in hand. To make her writhe in pleasure, until she's at his complete mercy.

She needs protection. He needs satisfaction. And the moment the line is crossed, all hell will break loose...

My Review:
I had such a great time reading this final Gamble Brother's story! I've enjoyed the series from the beginning, and I just love Jennifer L. Armentrout's books, and I'm fairly close to reading all of her books that are currently out, or maybe I've caught up. I'm not sure yet.

We were introduced to Alana in the previous book when she blackmailed them to pretend to be together, to salvage his career. Now someone is after her-and she knows that Chandler could help her. Which is a bit of an awkward situation. 

Oh, but the chemistry between the pair of them! Things are more complicated, given that she came to him for safety, that she is getting stalked. Of course the banter between them was top notch, because that is something that Jennifer L. Armentrout does so very well! 

This was a really great end to the series, I loved getting some time to see the pervious couples and have updates in their lives while still continuing Chandler and Alana's story! Seeing the stalker situation getting dealt with, choosing to be with one another, it wrapped up really nicely! 

Loved reading this book and I can't wait to read more by Jennifer L. Armentrout! 

Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout 
Series: Gamble Brothers #3
Read: December 11th, 2023
Source: Audible 
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and it's a End of Series 2023 Book, Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2023 Book and a WoW Book! 
Publisher: Tantor Audio
Published: May 12th 2014
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!