Saturday, April 16, 2022

Week 15 Reviews: Be With Me, The Proposal


From Goodreads:
Teresa Hamilton is having a rough year—she's in love with her big brother's best friend, but he hasn't spoken to her since they shared a truly amazing, mind-blowing, change-your-life kiss. She got out of a terrible relationship. And now an injury is threatening to end her dance career for good. It's time for Plan B – college. And maybe a chance to convince Jase that what they have together is real.

Jase Winstead has a huge secret that he's not telling anyone. Especially not his best friend's incredibly beautiful sister. Even though he and Teresa shared the hottest kiss of his life, he knows that his responsibilities must take priority. He certainly doesn't have time for a relationship. But it doesn't help that all he can think about kissing the one girl who could ruin everything for him.

As they're thrown together more and more, Jase and Tess can't keep denying their feelings for each other. But a familiar danger looms and tragedy strikes. As the campus recovers, the star-crossed couple must decide what they're willing to risk to be together, and what they’re willing to lose if they're not…

From Goodreads:
Twitter fiction story of Cam and Avery.

My Review:
Oh, I really enjoyed reading these! I've been meaning to read them for such a long time, and I'm so glad that I did, I just love Jennifer L. Armentrout's writing, and I really enjoyed Teresa and Jase's story, and Cam's proposal! They were both such great reads! 

We briefly met Teresa and Jase in Wait for You, and Trust in Me, and ha a bit of their backstories, but it was really great to have them have their own full length story. I really enjoyed watching their romance bloom! 

The both have a lot going on in their lives. She has her injury which has her away from her dream of being a dancer, while he has the secret in his life that would make a romance really hard. I guessed the secret, but that wasn't the only obstacle in their path-like the fact that he's Cam's best friend! I loved reading their story! 

The Proposal was just so great to read, I love Cam and Avery (and knowing that their proposal was going to happen sooner, but events in Be With Me put a pause on that) and it was so cute to see him that nervous! It was such a great read! 

These were both really great to read, and I can't wait to continue the series! 

Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Series: Wait for You #2, 2.5
Read: April 15th, 15th, 2022
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love her books! And they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2022 Books! 
Publisher: Harper Collins, Free
Published: February 4th 2014, March 15th 2014

Be With Me:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








The Proposal:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!