Thursday, October 9, 2014

Leigh Bardugo Author Page

The Story: I got Shadow and Bone on NetGalley, and that meant that I just had to read it, and I did, and I loved it so much! And I've loved each subsequent book, it was just such a fantastic series, one that I really loved, and I can't wait for the spin off series!

Website

Series: The Geisha, The Dregs

The Geisha: The Witch of Duva and her site, my review, Shadow and Bone and her site, my review, my reread, The Tailor and her site, my review, Siege and Storm and her site, my review, my reread, The Too-Clever Fox and her site, my review, Little Knife and her site, my review, Ruin and Rising and her site, my review.

The Dregs: The Dregs, Untitled.

Anthologies: Slasher Girls & Monster Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!