Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Leigh Bardugo Author Page

The Story: I got Shadow and Bone on NetGalley, and that meant that I just had to read it, and I did, and I loved it so much! And I've loved each subsequent book, it was just such a fantastic series, one that I really loved, and I can't wait for the spin off series!

Website

Series: Grishaverse Series, Alex Stern.

Grishaverse Series: The Demon in the Wood and my reviewThe Witch of Duva and my review, my rereadShadow and Bone and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Tailor and my review, my rereadSiege and Storm and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewThe Too-Clever Fox and my review, my rereadLittle Knife and my review, my rereadRuin and Rising and her site, my review, my reread, Six of Crows and her site, my review, my rereadCrooked Kingdom and her site, my review, my rereadThe Language of Thorns and her site, my review, King of Scars and her site, my review, Rule of Wolves and her site, my review.

The Shadow and Bone Trilogy: The Demon in the Wood, Shadow and Bone, Siege and Storm, and Ruin and Rising.

The Six of Crows Duology: Six of Crows, Crooked Kingdom.

King of Scars Duology: King of Scars, Rule of Wolves. 

Alex Stern: Ninth House and her site, my review, Hell Bent and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Slasher Girls & Monster Boys and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!