Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Melissa Marr Author Page

The Story: I found Wicked Lovely at the library, and yeah, it looked pretty fantastic, so I had to read it, and then I just read right through the whole series, and then started devouring the rest of the series!
And yeah, I've just loved all of the books that she's written that I've read!

Website

Series: Wicked Lovely, Untamed City, The Blackwell Pages, Seven Black Diamonds, Graveminder, Faery Bargains, A Course in Magic.

Wicked Lovely: Cold Iron Heart and her site, my review, Winter Dreams and my reviewWicked Lovely and her site, my review, my rereadInk Exchange and her site, my review, my reread, Old Habits and my reviewStopping Time and my reviewFragile Eternity and her site, my review, my rereadRadiant Shadows and her site, my review, my rereadDesert Tales and my reviewDarkest Mercy and her site, my review, my rereadMerely Mortal and (Part of *Enthralled*), Faery Tales & Nightmares and my review, my rereadLove Hurts and my reviewSummer Bound and her reviewTales of Folk & Fey and my review, Wicked Mercy and her site, my reviewDark Sun and her site, my review.

Merely Mortal is a short story in the book called Enthralled, set in the Wicked Lovely world, here's my review, my reread.

Untamed City: Carnival of Secrets and her site, my review, Carnival of Lies and her site, my review.

The Blackwell Pages: Loki's Wolves and her site, my review, Odin's Ravens and her site, my review, Thor's Serpents and her site.

Seven Black Diamonds: Seven Black Diamonds and her site, my review, One Blood Ruby and her site, my review.

Graveminder: Graveminder and her site, my review, my rereadGuns for the Dead and her site, my review, Cursed by Death and her site, my review.

Faery Bargains: The Wicked & the Dead and her site, my review, Blood Martinis and Mistletoe, (Part of *Under a a Winter Sky*) and her site, my review, The Kiss & The Killer and her site, my review, Daiquiris & Daggers, (Part of *Hex on the Beach*), and her site, my review, Champagne & Commitment and her site, my reviewThe Hexed & The Haunted and her site, my review.

A Course in Magic: Remedial Magic and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Arrivals and her site, my review, Made For You and her site, my reviewThe Strength Inside and her site, my review..

Anthologies: Love is Hell and my review, Shards & Ashes and my review, Rags & Bones and my review, Unbound and my review, Teeth and my review, Life is Short and Then You Die and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!