Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sarah Beth Durst Author Page

The Story: I found Drink, Slay, Love, at the library, and I just had to read it, and I really enjoyed it, and then I got a kick, that got me into reading the rest of her stand alone YA's, and yeah, they were just so freaking good! And yeah, I can't wait to read more of her books, since I have a few that I haven't quite, yet, so, yeah!

Website

Stand Alone's: Ice and her sitemy review, my rereadEnchanted Ivy and her sitemy reviewDrink, Slay, Love, and her sitemy reviewmy rereadVessel and her sitemy reviewConjured and her sitemy reviewChasing Power and her sitemy review, Fire & Heist and her site, my review, Race the Sands and her site, my review, The Bone Maker and her site, my review, The Lake House and her site, my review, The Lies Among Us and her site, my review, The Spellshop and her site

Series: Into the Wild, The Lost, The Queens of Renthia.

Into the Wild: Into the Wild and her site, my review, Out of the Wild and her site, my review.

The Lost: The Lost and her site, my review, The Missing and her site, my review, The Found.

The Queens of Renthia: The Queen of Blood and her site, my review, my reread, The Hedgewitch and her site, my reviewThe Reluctant Queen and her site, my review, my rereadThe Queen of Sorrow and her site, my review, my rereadThe Deepest Blue and her site, my review, my reread.

Anthologies: Shadowhunters and Downworlders and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!