Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sarah Beth Durst Author Page

The Story: I found Drink, Slay, Love, at the library, and I just had to read it, and I really enjoyed it, and then I got a kick, that got me into reading the rest of her stand alone YA's, and yeah, they were just so freaking good! And yeah, I can't wait to read more of her books, since I have a few that I haven't quite, yet, so, yeah!

Website

Series: Into the Wild, The Lost.

Into the Wild: Into the Wild and her site, my review, Out of the Wild and her site, my review.

The Lost: The Lost and her site, my review, The Missing and her site, my review, The Found.

Stand Alone's: Ice and her site, my review, Enchanted Ivy and her site, my review, Drink, Slay, Love, and her site, my review, Vessel and her site, my review, Conjured and her site, my review, Chasing Power and her site, my reviewThe Girl Who Could Not Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!