Thursday, October 9, 2014

Marie Lu Author Page

The Story: I had to read Legend! It sounded so great, and yeah, I had to read it, and then I did, and yeah, I'm just so annoyed at myself that it took me so long to read Prodigy, because it was just so good! And yeah, I can't wait to enjoy more of her books!

Website

Series: Legend, The Young Elites.

Legend: Life Before Legend and her site, my review, Legend and her site, my review, my rereadProdigy and her site, my review, Champion and her site, my review.

The Young Elites: The Young Elites and her site, my review, The Rose Society and her site, my review, The Midnight Star and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Slasher Girls & Monster Boys, Petticoats & Pistols.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!