Sunday, February 8, 2015

P.C. Cast Author Page

The Story: People were talking about the House of Night series, so I checked it out, and I've enjoyed it, though I feel it's stretched out way past then it should've been! Can't wait to read the whole thing together!

Website

Series: House of NightHouse of Night NovellasHouse of Night Other WorldSisters of Salem, Draw Down the Moon.

House of Night: Marked and her site, my review, Betrayed and her site, my review, Chosen and her site, my review, Untamed and her site, my review, Hunted and her site, my review, Tempted and her site, my review, Burned and her site, my review, Awakened and her site, my review, Destined and her sitemy review, my reread, Hidden and her sitemy review, my reread, Revealed and her site, my review, Redeemed and her site, my review.

House of Night Novellas: Dragon's Oath and her site, my review, Lenobia's Vow and her site,  my review, Neferet's Curse and her site, my review, Kalona's Fall and her site, my review.

House of Night Other World (Spin Off of *House of Night*): Loved and her site, my review, Lost and her site, my review, Forgotten and her site, my review, Found and her site, my review.


Draw Down the Moon: Draw Down the Moon and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Into the Mist and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!