Friday, December 21, 2012

Follow Friday #59, December 21st


Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week’s question:

Q: What have you learned from book blogging that you didn't know before about the publishing industry?

A: Can't think of anything original. Words I Write Crazy is a small blog, and the majority of the books I read are library books. The unoriginal answer is seeing books on other blogs, and then I want to read them. Books can really get hyped up by word of mouth, and a blog is like a speakerphone. Or maybe those phone trees where someone starts calling people, and those people call more people...the ripple effect! What about you guys? Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes, there is definitely a ripple effect, sometimes to the negative because not all books are great! I'm a new follower! Hop on over to my Friday Post if you have the time! Hope you have a great weekend!
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree :). I'd recommend Net Galley also to request books to read for e-readers :).

    My FF :) there's also a giveaway going on on my blog if it takes anyones fancy! :)

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff to know! New follower via GFC. Have a merry Christmas! :D

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. your right in the blog world , good books spread like wild fire! cute blog check out my FF *New Follower* ~ Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool answer and I really like your blog btw!

    New Follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    This meme is such a great way to find new blogs to follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree! Book bloggers are really influential! New Follower.The 300th follower,I guess. :)
    http://feedonbooks.blogspot.sg/2012/12/feature-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, but hardly any. Most books are excellent! :)

    NetGalley is very good. Just got a e-reader, so I was stuck on my computer for a long time, but now it's all good :)

    Thanks :)

    And yes, we are :) It's a nice feeling :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!