Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 49 Review: Out of Sight, Out of Time

From Goodreads:
The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers months have passed, her memory is a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie’s summer vacation are the bruises on her body and dirt under her nails. All she wants is to go home. But even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers as Cammie and her friends face their most difficult challenge yet. With only their training and a few clues to guide them, the girls go in search of answers on the other side of the world. But the Circle is hot on their trail and will stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer.

My Review:
Well, first off, I want to comment on the title. It made me think of time travel, to be honest. But it means that they're out of time, not the capability to move out of time. Which is too bad, it would've been awesome if they could do that!

So there is an immediate disconnect at the beginning of this book, because Cammie doesn't remember what happened to her during the summer. Which means something pretty bad probably happened to her, or she found out something that she needs to know, or both. Which means finding out what that was, is pretty important!

I enjoyed the journey that Cammie went on, she's grown up a lot since the first book, and I almost couldn't recognize her, even if I've been reading her on this journey, if I hadn't read those books. The really only common factor for her, is her friends, and that she's a spy. And all the things associated with that. She's really changed!

I felt so bad for Cammie, that she found out more about her dad's death, that was something that was difficult for her, but she worked through it, and in the end, beat the bad guys for now, but there's still one more book, one more big challenge left!

I enjoyed this book so much, it was just so good, and I can't wait for United We Spy, I know it's going to be so great!

Author: Ally Carter
Series: Gallagher Girls #5
Read: December 5th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Really enjoying this series!
Publisher: Hyperion Book CH
Published: March 13th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!