Saturday, October 1, 2022

Week 39 Review: Stealing Infinity

From Goodreads:
These days, I've been killing it when it comes to letting people down. Now I've been kicked out of high school, arrested, and accepted into a remote, off-the-grid school owned and operated by an inscrutable billionaire tech guru.

Gray Wolf Academy is looking for a certain kind of student. Ones that no one will miss. Like me.

Then there's Braxton. The beautiful, oddly anachronistic guy who showed up right when the trouble started. And he's a total enigma—which means that I definitely can't trust him, even if there's something about him that makes me want to.

They all tell me I have a gift. A very rare gift. And Gray Wolf Academy wants me to learn it. To use it. Because if what they say is true, I have all the time in the world.

And that makes me the most dangerous high school student you'll never know… 

My Review:
This was a really great read. It's been a while since I read an Alyson Noel book (I really need to pick up the Beautiful Idols series) and I had a great time with this new world. The idea of time travelers is just so much fun, and I just wanted to know what the heck was going on!

I will say, that I don't get art. It can be pretty, but I'm not one who will appreciate it. But then unlike the tirade about social media that was made, I don't post to social media to show that I've been somewhere, seen something, because I don't post to social media about such things, because I don't want to go to such places. So I don't know what Arthur Blackstone would make of me.

A lot of this book is about learning about this school-and learning who the trust, the secrets that people are keeping, the hidden agendas. By the end, Natasha has become a player, but she still has a long way to go. I do not trust most of them! 

I'm excited to learn more about some of the secrets that Braxton and Killian are keeping, they seem to be the ones that she'd most likely to get answers from. But I also want to know more about the Timekeepers, because I'm pretty sure Arthur Blackstone should not succeed in his plans for the antikythera mechanism.

This was a really great read, and I can't wait for the sequel! 

Author: Alyson Noel
Series: Stealing Beauty #1
Read: September 28th, 2022
Source: NetGalley/Library
Reason Why: Love her writing and it sounded really great, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2022 Book! 
Publisher: Entangled: Teen
Published: June 28th 2022
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!