Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kieran Scott Author Page

The Story: Well, the first book that I read by Kieran Scott was Tourist Trap, though I didn't connect it to her other books until I was looking on Goodreads, after I'd actually read some books written under Kieran Scott. And I remember reading Tourist Trap in grade 8, and I'd read it before that, so yeah, I've read it quite a few times, it's one of the 2 books that I read hopefully like once a year, and almost time myself! It was just such a great book! And yeah, then there were the Kieran Scott books, and the Kate Brian books!

Website

Series: He's So/She's So, True Love, Cheerleader Trilogy.

Writing as Kate Brian: Shadowlands, Private, Privilege.

Shadowlands: Shadowlands and her sitemy review, Hereafter and her sitemy review, Endless and her site, my review.

He's So/She's So: She's So Dead to Us and her site, my review, He's So Not Worth It and her site, my review, This Is So Not Happening and her site, my review.

True Love: Only Everything and her site, my review, Complete Nothing and her site, my review, Something True and her site, my review.

Cheerleader Trilogy: I Was a Non-Blonde Cheerleader and her site, my review, Brunettes Strike Back and her site, my review, A Non-Blonde Cheerleader In Love and her site, my review.

Private: The Book of Spells and her site, my review, Last Christmas and her site, my review, Private and her site, my review, Invitation Only and her site, my review, Untouchable and her site, my review, Confessions and her site, my review, Inner Circle and her site, my review, Legacy and her site, my review, Ambition and her site, my review, Revelation and her site, my review, Paradise Lost and her site, my review, Suspicion and her site, my review, Scandal and her site, my review, Vanished and her site, my review, Ominous and her site, my review, Vengeance and her site, my review.

Privilege (Spin Off Series of *Private*): Privilege and her site, my review, Beautiful Disaster and her site, my review, Perfect Mistake and her site, my review, Sweet Deceit and her site, my review, Pure Sin and her site, my review, Cruel Love and her site, my review,

Stand Alone's: Tourist Trap and her site, my review, Snow Girl and her site, my review, The Best Girl and her site, my review, Geek Magnet and her site, my review, Jingle Boy and her site, my review, Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowen Boys and her site, my review, The Princess and the Pauper and her site, my review, Fake Boyfriend and her site, my review, Ex-Mas and her site, my review, Sweet 16 and her site, my review, The V Club and her site, my review, What Waits in the Woods and her site, my review, Pretty Fierce and her site, my review, People Will Talk and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!