Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Michael Grant Author Page

The Story: I found Gone at the library-of course I'd read it! And yeah, just absolutely loved it, and had to read more of his books-and I was lucky to get an eARC of Eve and Adam from NetGalley! And yeah, I can't wait to read more of his books, they really are quite good!

Website

Series: Gone, Eve & Adam, BZRK, Messenger of Fear, Soldier Girl.

Gone: Gone and his site, my review, Hunger and his site, my review, Lies and his site, my review, Plague and his site, my review, my reread, Fear and his site, my review, my reread, Light and his site, my review, my reread, Monster

Eve & Adam: Love Sucks and Then You Die my review, Eve & Adam and my review, my reread.

BZRK: BZRK: Origins and my review, BZRK and my review, my reread, BZRK: Reloaded and my review, BZRK: Apocalypse and my review.

Messenger of Fear:  Messenger of Fear and my reviewThe Snake and my reviewThe Tattooed Heart and my review, Untitled.

Soldier Girl: Front Lines and my review, Soldier Girls in Action and my review, Silver Star and my review,

Anthologies: Foretold and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!