Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Leanna Renee Hieber Author Page

The Story: I got Darker Still from NetGalley, and it just looked utterly fantastic, so yeah, I just needed to read it, and it was just so good, and I really enjoyed it, and then I enjoyed the whole series! I can't wait to read more books by Leanna Renee Hieber!

Website

Series: Magic Most Foul, Eternal FilesSpectral CityStrangely Beautiful.

Magic Most Foul: Darker Still and her site, my review, my reread, The Twisted Tragedy of Miss Natalie Stewart and her site, my review, my reread, The Double Life of Incorporate Things and her site, my review.

Eterna Files: The Spark and her site, my review, The Eterna Files and her site, my review, Eterna and Omega and her site, my review, The Eterna Solutions and her site, my review.

Spectral City: The Spectral City and her site, my review, A Sanctuary of Spirits and her site, my review, A Summoning of Souls and her site, my review.

Strangely Beautiful: The Strangely Beautiful Case of Miss Percy Parker and her site, my review, The Darkly Luminous Fight for Persephone Parker and her site, my review, A Christmas Carroll and her site, (Part of *A Midwinter Fantasy*), The Perilous Prophecy of Guard and Goddess and her site, my review.

A Christmas Carroll is a short story in A Midsummer Fantasy, set in the Strangely Beautiful world, here's my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!