Saturday, September 11, 2021

Week 36 Reviews: Blue Crush, Cape Storm, Black Corner


Jo and David just want to spend a nice, leisurely afternoon at the beach. But a group of thugs, a near drowning and some not-so-pretty mermaids are about to mess with their plans.

From Goodreads:
Check the forecast for the series that's an addictive force of nature that will suck you in. (News and Sentinel) Weather Warden Joanne Baldwin and her new husband, the Djinn David, are running from a malevolent hurricane bent on destroying her. Joined by an army of fellow Wardens and Djinn onboard a hijacked luxury liner, Joanne has lured the storm into furious pursuit. But even their combined magic may not be enough to stop it-nor the power-mad ex-Weather Warden controlling it...

A free Weather Warden short story.

My Review:
I loved reading these stories so much! I've been loving this series so much, and I'm almost at the end which is a little sad, but I still have 1 more full length book to go with Joanne and David, and I can't wait for their last adventure!

The two short stories, I enjoyed spending this time with the characters, but Black Corner was more important overall, we learn more about Lewis, and we learn about Black Corners, which is really important for Cape Storm!

I was dying to read Cape Storm after the way the previous book ended, and yeah, this book, like all the others, had some pretty intense happenings, and I just couldn't put it down, it was an incredible story! And things were pretty intense on their cruise! So many shocking moments!

But I'm dying to know what's going to happen in Totally Eclipse-it's the final book in the series, and the way things left off, well, they're in dire straights! I need to know how they're going to fix it! This series has me on the edge of my seat right until the end! 

Loved reading these stories so much, and I can't wait to see how this series is going to end! 

Author: Rachel Caine
Series: Weather Warden #8, 8.5, Weather Warden Universe #8.5, 9, 9.5
Read: September 6th, 6th, 6th, 2021
Source: Own, Ebook.bike, Free
Reason Why: Love her writing and this series, and they're Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2021 Books!
Publisher:  Running Press Book Publishers, Roc, Rachel Caine
Published: February 12th 2009, August 4th 2009, 2013

Blue Crush:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Cape Storm:
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars








Black Corner: 
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!