Sunday, March 20, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #79, March 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 13:
Angels' Blood by Nalini Singh, Autofocus by Lauren Gibaldi, Beat of Temptation by Nalini Singh, Whisper of Sin by Nalini Singh, Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh, Even If the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia, Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup, How to Disappear by Ann Redisch Stampler, Hunt by Rachel Vincent, Lion's Share by Rachel Vincent, If Angels Burn by Lynn Viehl, Kiss of Fire by Deborah Cooke, The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge, A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan, My Kind of Crazy by Robin Reul, No Life but This by Anna Sheehan, No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale, Nothing Bad is Going to Happen by Kathleen Hale, The Notorious Pagan Jones by Nina Berry, Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay, Ruins by Dan Wells, These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas, This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab, Traitor Angels by Anne Blankman, True Letters From a Fictional Life by Kenneth Logan, Wanderlove by Jen Malone, With Malice by Eileen Cook

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 9. Check.

Meme Books: 2. Check.

Rereads: 3. Check.

New Books: 6. Check.

Yes, a more balanced week! And oen that looks so freaking good, I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!