Saturday, March 26, 2016

We Have the Cover of Fever #9!!!!

Yes, we have the cover of Feversong by Karen Marie Moning! I meant to post this yesterday, but I didn't have the time!

From Goodreads

It comes out January of next year, and I can't wait for the final book in this arc of the story! And that we're going to get a new storyline arc and new books after this one! So excited! It's hard to talk about the covers, they've changed so much even with just starting with Iced. But it looks pretty great, and I can't wait to read it! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!