Saturday, November 10, 2012

Week 45 Review: Spirit Bound

From Goodreads:
Lethally sexy undercover agent Stefan Prakenskii knows a thousand ways to kill a man-and twice as many ways to pleasure a woman. So he's looking forward to his new mission: arrive in the coastal town of Sea Haven and insinuate himself in the life of Judith Henderson, an ethereal beauty with ties to the crime lord he's determined to trap...

My Review:
I thoroughly loved this book! It was just so good, enjoyable, and yeah, just as good as Water Bound, I enjoyed being with these characters, they were just so awesome! And we now have 3 brothers having happily ever afters, and it's looking like the rest of the sisters are going to be with the rest of the brothers!

I really enjoyed how it worked with her working of spirit, it was really quite cool, and I enjoyed it, it was really quite unique, and yeah, together, their talents meshed pretty well! I just really enjoyed reading about all of that!

Their romance was really quite good, and yeah, they fit well together, and yeah, that lead to one of my favourite scenes of the book, their wedding, which was also Rikki and Levi's wedding, so yeah, that was just a great scene, everyone coming together for that!

The one thing that I'm a bit confused on, is the trap, because one minute there it was, and then the next, Levi was away from it, so yeah, I either read it too quickly, and missed a few important details, or less likely, something wasn't added. I think I read it too quickly!

Really enjoyed this book, and I can't wait for the next one!

Author: Christine Feehan
Series: Sisters of the Heart #2
Read: November 8th, 2012
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Love Christine Feehan's writing, so I had to read it!
Publisher: Jove Books
Published: January 1st 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!