Friday, November 23, 2012

The Reward Challenge Update 62 Part 1

The Reward Challenge is almost the complete opposite to a book buying ban as you'll end up buying lots of new books throughout the challenge but only after you've completed a certain amount of reading. It's hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly, so thanks to her!

OK, so I already had 2 counts, and I read A Kiss for Emily which counts twice as a review book, Dead in the Family, Dead Reckoning, Deadlocked, Poison Princess which counts 3 times as a 2012 Dystopian book and a Reward Challenge book, 6 Killer Bodies, You Suck which counts twice as a A-Z Book Challenge Book, Hand of Fate, Playing Hurt which counts twice as a WTC book, The Opposite of Hallelujah which counts 3 times as a Sophomore Challenge Book and a NetGalley book, Hidden which counts twice as a WoW Book, Adaptation which counts twice as a 2012 Dystopian Book, The Treachery of Beautiful Things which counts 3 times as a DAC book and a LLFL book, Darkfever which counts twice as a Reward Challenge book, Romeo Redeemed which counts twice as a LLFL Book, Ice which counts twice as a WTC Book, Dark Companion which counts twice as a DAC Book, The Ninth Key, The Last Princess which counts 3 times as a 2012 Dystopian Book and a DAC Book. So I have 38 counts total for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!