Saturday, November 17, 2012

Week 46 Review: Undeadly

From Goodreads:
The day I turned 16, my boyfriend-to-be died. I brought him back to life. Then things got a little weird...

Molly Bartolucci wants to blend in, date hottie Rick and keep her zombie-raising abilities on the down-low. Then the god Anubis chooses her to become a reaper—and she accidentally undoes the work of another reaper, Rath. Within days, she's shipped off to the Nekyia Academy, an elite boarding school that trains the best necromancers in the world. And her personal reaping tutor? Rath. 

Life at Nekyia has its plusses. Molly has her own personal ghoul, for one. Rick follows her there out of the blue, for another...except, there's something a little off about him. When students at the academy start to die and Rath disappears, Molly starts to wonder if anything is as it seems. Only one thing is certain—-Molly's got an undeadly knack for finding trouble....

My Review:
So this was a really fantastic book! I just loved reading it, and the pages just flew by, and I know that I'm going to read the sequel, because this book was just that good! I hope that it comes out sooner then later, though, because that was a freaking evil cliffhanger-y ending!

I loved Molly! She was such an awesome character, her voice, it was so real, and funny and sarcastic, and just the best! I loved reading about her, and the situations that she got into! They weren't really funny for her, they were awkward, but they were so awesome to read!

I loved the gang of people that she kinda collected, kinda had already collected themselves, they were some more really great characters to read about! And in this world of the Egyptian gods, and reapers, well, good characters are always a good thing!

Then there was that cliffhanger! So mean, and so cruel, because she's in a really tough place, when she was forced to do all this by the bad guys! And she's still being blamed like she had any choice in the matter! I need to read more!

This was such a fantastic book, and I just want, no, need, more!

Author: Michele Vail
Series: The Reaper Diaries #1
Read: November 11th, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded fantastic, and it's a DAC Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Published: November 20th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!