Monday, October 6, 2014

Eileen Wilks Author Page

The Story: I read Lover Beware, and I really enjoyed the Only Human story in it, so I started to read the series, and I really enjoyed it, and yeah, I just need to make time and read more of the series, because it sounds just amazing!

Website

Series: World of the Lupi.

World of the Lupi: New Kid and her sitemy review, my rereadOnly Human and her site, (part of *Lover Beware*), Tempting Danger and her site, my review, my rereadOriginally Human and her site, my review, my rereadMortal Danger and her site, my review, my rereadBrownies and her site, my review, Blood Lines and her site, my review, my rereadInhuman and her site, (part of *On the Prowl*), my reread, Night Season and her site, my review, my rereadGood Council and her site, my review, my rereadCyncerely Yours and her site, my review, my rereadMortal Sins and her sitemy review, my rereadHuman Nature and her site, (part of *Inked*), my reread, Blood Magic and her site, my review, my rereadBlood Challenge and her site, my review, my rereadDeath Magic and her site, my review, my rereadHuman Error and her site, my review, my reread, (part of *Tied With a Bow*), Mortal Ties and her site, my review, my rereadRitual Magic and her site, my review, my rereadUnbinding and her site, my review, my rereadMind Magic and her site, my review, my rereadDragon Spawn and her site, my review, my rereadDragon Blood and her site, my review, my reread.

Only Human is a short story in the book called Lover Beware, set in the World of the Lupi world, here's my review, my reread.

Inhuman is a short story in the book called On the Prowl, set in the World of the Lupi world, here's my review.

Human Nature is a short story in the book called Inked, set in the World of the Lupi world, here's my review.

Human Error is a short story in the book called Tied With a Bow, set in the World of the Lupi world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!