Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Lesley Livingston Author Page

The Story: I found the Wondrous Strange series at the library, and yeah, it looked fantastic, so I read it, and I really enjoyed it! And I've enjoyed all the books that I've read by her, and I can't wait to read more, they're really quite great!

Website

Series: Wondrous Strange, Starling, Never, The Valiant.

Wondrous Strange: Wondrous Strange and her site, my review, my rereadDarklight and her site, my review, my rereadTempestuous and her site, my review, my reread.

Starling (Spin off series of *Wondrous Strange*): Starling and her site, my review, my reread,  Descendant and her site, my review, Transcendent and her site, my review.

Never: Once Every Never and her site, my review, my reread, Every Never After and her site, my review, my reread, Now and For Never and her site, my review.


Stand Alone's: Queen Among the Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!