Friday, February 13, 2015

Libba Bray Author Page

The Story: I found A Great and Terrible Beauty at the library, it looked really fantastic-and it was-and yeah, I've enjoyed all of her books that I've read! Can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Gemma Boyle, The Diviners.

Gemma Boyle: A Great and Terrible Beauty and her site, my review, Rebel Angels and her site, my review, The Sweet Far Thing and her site, my review.

The Diviners: The Diviners and her site, my review, my rereadLair of Dreams and her site, my review, Before the Devil Breaks You and her site, my reviewThe King of Crows and my review.

Stand Alone's: Beauty Queens and her site, my review, Going Bovine and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Zombies Vs. Unicorns and her site, my review, The Eternal Kiss and her site, my review, Vacations from Hell and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!