Friday, February 13, 2015

Lili St. Crow Author Page

The Story: People just loved the Strange Angels series, and yeah, I checked it out, and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to read more books by Lili St. Crow or Lilith Saintcrow!

Website

Series: Strange Angels, Tales of Beauty & Madness, Dante Valentine, Jill Kismet, Bannon & ClareRomances of Arquitaine, Gallow and Ragged, Dead God's Heart.

Strange Angels: Strange Angels and her site, my review, Betrayals and her site, my review, Jealousy and her site, my review, Defiance and her site, my review, Reckoning and her site, my review.

Tales of Beauty & Madness: Nameless and her site, my review, Wayfarer and her site, my review, Kin and her site.

Dante Valentine: Working for the Devil and her site, my review, Dead Man Rising and her site, my review, The Devil's Right Hand and her site, my review, Saint City Sinners and her site, my review, To Hell and Back and her site, my review, A Stand Up Dame and her site, (Part of *The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance*).

A Stand Up Dame is a short story in  The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance, set in the Dante Valentine World, here's my review.

Jill Kismet (Spin Off Series of *Dante Valentine*): Night Shift and her site, my review, Hunter's Pray and her site, my review, Redemption Alley and her site, my review, Flesh Circus and her site, my review, Heaven's Spite and her site, my review, Angel Town and her site, my review, Kiss and her site, (Part of *Urban Enemies*).

Kiss is a short story in Urban Enemies, set in the Jill Kismet World, here's my review.

Bannon & Clare: The Iron Wyrm Affair and her site, my review, The Damnation Affair and her site, my review, The Red Plague Affair and her site, my review, The Ripper Affair and her site, my review.

Romances of Arquitaine: The Hedgewitch Queen and her site, my review, The Bandit King and her site, my review.

Gallow Ragged: Trailer Park Fae and her site.

Dead God's Heart: Spring's Arcana and her site, my review, The Salt-Black Tree and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Selene and her site, my review, Blood Call and her site.

Anthologies: The Eternal Kiss and her site, my review, Hotter Than Hell and her site, my review, Chicks Kick Butt and her site, my review,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!