Sunday, September 7, 2014

Beth Revis Author Page

The Story: I loved the cover of Across the Universe, it was just so pretty, and I wish the covers hadn't changed! Loved this series so much! It was just so freaking good!

Website

Series: Across the Universe, Give the Dark My Love, Witch and Hunter, Chaotic Orbits.

Across the Universe: The Other Elder and her site, (Part of *After*), Love is a Choice and her site, (Part of *Shards & Ashes*), my reviewNight Swimming and her site, (Part of *Defy the Dark*), Across the Universe and her site, my review, my reread, A Million Suns and her site, my review, my reread, As they Slip Away and her site, my review, Shades of Earth and her site, my review, my reread, 1*.

The Other Elder is a short story in the book called After, set in the Across the Universe world, here's my review.

Love is a Choice is a short story in the book called Shards & Ashes, set in the Across the Universe world, here's my review.

Night Swimming is a short story in the book called Defy the Dark, set in the Across the Universe world, here's my review.

1*: The Body Electric and her sitemy review. This book is connected to the AtU series, it's set on Earth, though.

Give the Dark My Love: Give the Dark My Love and her site, my review, Bid My Soul Farewell and her site, my review.

Witch and Hunter: Night of the Witch and her site, my review.

Chaotic Orbits: Full Speed to a Crash Landing and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: A World Without You and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!