Monday, September 8, 2014

Beth Revis Author Page

The Story: I loved the cover of Across the Universe, it was just so pretty, and I wish the covers hadn't changed! Loved this series so much! It was just so freaking good!

Website

Series: Across the Universe.

Across the Universe: The Other Elder and her site, (Part of *After*), Love is a Choice and her site, (Part of *Shards & Ashes*), my reviewNight Swimming and her site, (Part of *Defy the Dark*), Across the Universe and her site, my review, my reread, A Million Suns and her site, my review, my reread, As they Slip Away and her site, my review, Shades of Earth and her site, my review, my reread.

The Other Elder is a short story in the book called After, set in the Across the Universe world, here's my review.

Love is a Choice is a short story in the book called Shards & Ashes, set in the Across the Universe world, here's my review.

Night Swimming is a short story in the book called Defy the Dark, set in the Across the Universe world, here's my review.

Stand Alones: The Body Electric and her site, my review. This book is connected to the AtU series, it's set on Earth, though. A World Without You and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!