Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 9 Review: I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You

From Goodreads:
Cammie Morgan is a student at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women, a fairly typical all-girls school-that is, if every school taught advanced martial arts in PE and the latest in chemical warfare in science, and students received extra credit for breaking CIA codes in computer class. The Gallagher Academy might claim to be a school for geniuses but it's really a school for spies. Even though Cammie is fluent in fourteen languages and capable of killing a man in seven different ways, she has no idea what to do when she meets an ordinary boy who thinks she's an ordinary girl. Sure, she can tap his phone, hack into his computer, or track him through town with the skill of a real "pavement artist"-but can she maneuver a relationship with someone who can never know the truth about her? 

Cammie Morgan may be an elite spy-in-training, but in her sophomore year, she's on her most dangerous mission-falling in love.

My Review:
This book, was pure awesomeness! I just loved reading it! I didn't notice the time going by, but it must've because I read this book, and reading never happens in like a blink of an eye, not matter how much I'd love that!

I loved Cammie and her friends! Liz and Bex have been there for a while, Liz with her tech genius, and Bex the daughter of British spies, and then newcomer, Macey, who was the privileged daughter of politicians, but they were an awesome team!

Then there's the town that is close to the Gallagher Academy's school. Because they think that the girls are snobs. And then how Josh and his friends didn't know that she was one, and then when they did, it was a pretty big blow out. But it just proved that Josh wasn't really the best for Cammie!

I just loved that mission near the end, and that Josh and his friend got caught up in it, it was just so funny! I mean, there's the whole thing the town has against the school, and the recent break up, but it was just so hilarious!

I loved this book a lot, it was just so utterly entertaining, and I can't wait to read more of the series!

Author: Ally Carter
Series: Gallagher Girls
Read: March 7th, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: I want to read all of Ally Carter's books!
Publisher: Hyperion
Published: April 25th 2006
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!