Friday, February 6, 2015

Follow Friday #170, February 6th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

Q: Do you read more than 1 book at a time, and if so, how, like a certain amount of pages per book before moving on to the next one in the queue? - Suggested by Words I Write Crazy

A: Huh. I suggested this question. Curse you, past self, because now I have to answer this!

Well, I usually have at least 1 book going on my various devices in the various forms, for me, a physical book, a book on my nook, and then a book on my computer. My computer, I have a good few going on, but I usually only have just one physical book and one nook book, then I have less worlds to remember to switch back and forth!

And I switch when it's convenient, like I only can read computer books on my computer, at home. I can read nook books anywhere at home, and sometimes when I'm out and about, it depends on the lighting. And I can read physical books any time as long as I have light. So I kinda read it in the order that I explained being able to read them, because computer books have the less time, and physical books have the most.

Yep. What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

17 comments:

  1. I kind of sort of do the same thing, except it's between the Kindle and my physical books, with the physical one's it's usually a book of my shelf that I've been meaning to read and haven't gotten around to it and then on the Kindle it's usually an eGalley review book that I've received. :)

    Happy Reading and Hopping Through! :)
    Suz @ A Soul Unsung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! eGalleys need to be read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Hi
    I'm an old follower. This is a good question and I used to only read one book at once. Now I like to have at least 1 or 2 review books open and maybe one book from my TBR list.
    Happy Friday :-)
    Kirsty xx
    https://kirstylovesbooks.wordpress.com/2015/02/06/ff-feature-and-follow-friday-hop/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to read just one book, but now I have my computer and my nook! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Haha! That past self is just being mean! :D

    I tend to do the same thing when it comes to read multiple books, because I tend to do a different format for each book.
    Old follower :)
    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, my past self was mean to me! And yeah, it just works :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Congrats on be featured!It was happen to me one or two time since I blogging, to read two or more books at a time. Old follower,
    Silvy @Books are my life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I kinda wish that I hadn't put that question forward! And yeah, reading more then one book just works out :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. I am the same way! I read multiple books on multiple formats definitely because of the convenience. I don't like taking physical books with me when I commute to work so I have to have an e-book and audiobook. But I also can'r only read one book, I get bored!

    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, not being bored is another benefit of different formats! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  6. I carry my mp3 player at work and listen to audio books all day, but at home I have hard copies and my tablet. So I always have at least 2 books going.
    I followed you on bloglovin' and GFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, nice! I'm not much of an audio book person, but everybody's different :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  7. I now read more than one book at a time... so excited to start them all at once LOL happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate my past self. It's a source or perpetual embarrassment. ;)

    I switch around depending on what I'm reading on too.

    Regular follower xx

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! And it keeps things interesting! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!