Sunday, February 8, 2015

Wrote that Review Update #26

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
If you want to participate, set a certain amount of reviews to write, and once you make that goal, you can get a reward!

My reviews to reward is 25 to 1, and I motivated myself to write my review for Sleep No More, Close Your Eyes, What Doesn't Kill You, Gravediggers, The Chaos of the Stars, Pawn, Jinx, Truly, Madly, Deadly, Boy Meets Girl and Every Boy's Got One, Boy Meets Girl, The Boy Next Door, The Last Order, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed, Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed, Unchained, The Hunt of the Unicorn, Muse, Fury, Born of Silence and Cloak & Silence, Born of Silence, Born of Fire and Born of Shadow, Born of Night, The Dark Highlander, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead!

I also wrote the reviews for Whisper of Jasmine and City of Jasmine, The Empty Throne, Royal Wedding, Sweet Sixteen Princess, Princess on the Brink, Princess Mia, Forever Princess, Party Princess, Princess in Training, Project Princess and Princess in Pink, Princess in Love and Princess in Waiting, Princess in the Spotlight, The Princess Diaries, Ransom My Heart, Supernaturally, Endlessly, Demon Storm and Deadly Fixation, Rise of the Gryphon, The Curse, Alterant, Blood Trinity, Dead After Dark and One Silent Night, Bound by Flames, Boomerang, Amazonia, Rebound, Paper or Plastic, Retribution, so I have 25 of 25 reviews written! My reward is Panic by Lauren Oliver!

And this week, I want to review April 2012, September 2013 rereads, and other books in the series!

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!