Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Netgalley & Edelweiss 2015 Reading Challenge Sign Up

Falling For YA


Challenge Guidelines
  • The challenge will run from Jan 1, 2015 – Dec 31, 2015.
  • Anyone is welcome to join. You do not need to be a blogger, just post your reviews and come back every month to link them up. 
  • Any genre, release date, request date, length, etc. counts so long as it came from Edelweiss or Netgalley.
  • At the beginning of each month there will be a roundup post for you to add your reviews.
  • If you forget to link up one month it's not a problem just add your reviews next month.
  • If you would like to move up or down levels that is completely fine and at your discretion.
  • If you have any questions tweet me @FallingForYA or e-mail Emisbookblog@aol.com!
Levels
Bronze - 10 Books
Silver - 25 Books
Gold - 50 Books
Platinum - 75 Books
Diamond - 100 Books

So I'm signing up again from after this is almost halfway done, and again I'm signing up for the Diamond level, so I do have titles read already!

What I've Read:

Remember Me, Perfect Couple, Tease, Blood Infernal, Wild, City of Jasmine, The Empty Throne, Royal Wedding, Rebound, Shadow Scale, Liars, Inc., I Want It That Way, As Long As You Love Me, The Shape of My Heart, Deadly Deceit, Stupid Girl, Tear You Apart, The Thorn and the Sinking Stone, Fuse, Hidden Huntress, White Space, My Last Kiss, Every Move She Makes, The Wicked City, Made You Up, Red Queen, The Half Life of Molly Pierce, Counting to D, Salvage, Sleep No More, The Orphan Queen, Anatomy of a Misfit, Illusionarium, Sisters of Blood and Spirit, Crash, Sunrise, Demon's Vengeance, The Replaced, The Girl at Midnight, Lies I Told, Get Dirty, Feral, The Immortal Heights.

Goal: 100
Read: 43

Which is less then last year, but last year, I signed up in August, so there's plenty of time to catch up to that! Yeah! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!