Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week 36 Review: Confessions of an Angry Girl

From Goodreads:
Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make…

1. I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?

2. I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.

3. High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry—get it?)

Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.

(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.)

(Sorry. That was rude.)

My Review:
This was such a fantastic book! I enjoyed it so much! And I know I'll be checking out her other books, because yeah, this was just so fantastic! I loved Rose's voice, because yeah, she was an angry girl, and while Rose lists the reason why, we got to see her and others deal with them as the book went on!

I just read right through this book, because it was utterly fantastic! The pages flew by so fast, because I just wanted to have more! This was a really captivating storyline, about characters that I wanted to get to know! So great!

So the Jamie thing, and all the trouble it caused, well, that wasn't the most fun, and probably not the best decision, but she did it. And then her best friend, I though that there was something bad going on there, same as Rose, and when that proved true, that wasn't fun. But can't change it!

Oh, that ending just makes me want to book now! Because this one was just so freaking good, and entertaining, and yeah, that was a bit of a cliffhanger. Not a big one, but it makes me want to have the answers to some unresolved questions!

Really enjoyed this book book a lot, and I want more!

Author: Louise Rozett
Series: Confessions #1
Read: September 2nd, 2012
Source: NetGalley
Reason Why: Sounded like a fantastic book, and it's a DAC Book!
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Published: August 28th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!