Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #76, September 18th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Today's teaser comes from Not This Time by Vicki Hinze, page 11.

"The last two times she'd called, she vowed if she opened the dryer door one more time and a snake was in the tub, she was moving down to the village and Race could like it or not. Bill figured the snakes were crawling in through the outside vent, plugged the hole, moved the vent up from ground level to under the house eaves, and that was that-no more snakes in Aline's clothes drier."

I'd be with her on that one-hate snakes! So far enjoying this book! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh... snakes, not my favouite things at all!! Thanx for sharing!

    You can check out My TT here-
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snakes for me either.

    Here is my teaser from MURDER TAKES TIME by Giacomo Giammatteo. It was GOOD...just finished it yesterday.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/09/teaser-tuesday-925.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!