Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 39 Review: Catching Jordan

From Goodreads:
ONE OF THE BOYS

What girl doesn't want to be surrounded by gorgeous jocks day in and day out? Jordan Woods isn't just surrounded by hot guys, though-she leads them as the captain and quarterback of her high school football team. They all see her as one of the guys and that's just fine. As long as she gets her athletic scholarship to a powerhouse university.

But everything she's ever worked for is threatened when Ty Greeen moves to her school. Not only is he an amazing QB, but he's also amazingly hot. And for the first time, Jordan's feeling vulnerable. Can she keep her head in the game while her heart's on the line?

My Review:
I think Miranda Kenneally is going to be an author that's going to be around a long while, because this book was fantastic! While this book is on the shorter side, it has a lot in it, all the conflicts of high school romance!

So Jordan is a pretty big tomboy, she's the captain and the quarterback of the football team. Which is saying something, even if her dad's the coach. And then Ty shows up, and things get messed up. Not fun, but it was so great to read!

I did feel like Jordan was a bit over-emotional, tearing up almost every other page. And while these were pretty emotional circumstances, I'm not a crying person, and so that was a tiny bit annoying. But that's something on me!

Where it ended, and wrapped up, was really pleasant and great! And since I've heard that it's going to be a series, well, yeah, that means that we're going to be able to see these two again later, after they've reached their happy ending, so yeah, that's really great!

I just enjoyed this book so much! It was so entertaining and great!

Author: Miranda Kenneally
Read: September 25th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded like a really good book, it's a LLFL book, and it would've been a DAC book!
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Published: December 11th 2011
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
3/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!