Saturday, March 9, 2013

Week 10 Review: Invincible

From Goodreads:
Nick Gautier’s day just keeps getting better and better. Yeah, he survived the zombie attacks, only to wake up and find himself enslaved to a world of shapeshifters and demons out to claim his soul.

His new principal thinks he's even more of a hoodlum than the last one, his coach is trying to recruit him to things he can't even mention and the girl he’s not seeing, but is, has secrets that terrify him.
                                    
But more than that, he’s being groomed by the darkest of powers and if he doesn't learn how to raise the dead by the end of the week, he will become one of them...

My first review of Invincible
My Review:
Oh, this series! I have major love for you! You're just so freaking fantastic! And it apparently made more sense to me, this book, since whatever confused me the last time, didn't this time, which is always a plus!

Poor Nick! It seems that life can't be nice to him! After all, first his principal is eaten by the zombies, and now the new one hates him, and then all this stuff is going on, while he's having to learn to control his powers, one by one.

The whole thing with the coach, it just got me steaming mad! That he was blackmailing Nick into helping him, and then as the mystery became more clear, and how that was all working out, not fun at all!

I just loved these characters! From Nick, smart with a smart mouth, and dealing with everything that's going on, Kody, who is just awesome who I want to know more about, Caleb, his demon protector sent by his dad who I want to know more about, maybe you see a pattern. I want to know more about these characters!

This was such a great book, I loved it to pieces, now to reread more, and then read Inferno!

Author: Sherrilyn Kenyon
Series: Chronicles of Nick #2
First Read: October 9th, 2011
Read: March 6th, 2013
Source: Bought
Reason Why: I love this series!
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Published: March 22nd 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!